Join us for a full-day program that will equip you with the latest insights into clean energy requirements and their impact on your properties.
We'll provide you with the tools you need to make informed decisions about incorporating clean energy solutions into your properties.
With a morning session dedicated to the latest developments in electrical vehicle charging stations, and an afternoon session on the cutting-edge of photovoltaics and roofing technology, you'll be well-prepared to meet the challenges of the future.
Attendees will earn 6 continuing education credits.
Register now and learn about the future impact on New Jersey Community Associations.
- Steven Lang, R.A., AIA, NCARB, Principal at The Falcon Group
- Andrew J. Podolski, Esq., Shareholder, Construction Litigation at Stark & Stark
- James A. Trynosky, P.E., LEED AP, EVP at The Falcon Group
- Tony Booth, Founder & CEO at Stay-N-Charge
- Scott Sumetz, Director Enterprise Sales at GAF
- Ross Catanzarite, Principal at The Accent Group
- Ryan Fleming, Partner at JGS Insurance, a Baldwin Risk Partner
When: Wednesday, June 14th from 8am to 4pm (see agenda in sign up link below)
Where: Delta Hotels by Marriott Somerset (110 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ 08873)
The future of sustainable communities is coming, and we're here to help you stay ahead of the game.