We come to work every day to create, design and provide Engineering and Architecture consulting solutions to our diverse client base (community associations, industrial, commercial and retail buildings, hospitality & healthcare).
When you join the Falcon family, your work will make an impact that matters. You’ll thrive in a dynamic culture of high performance, inclusion, flexibility while building lifelong relationships within a powerful network.
For over two decades, our brand has been built on our attention to detail and client-centric dedication to delivering successful results; from inception to design through completion.
I enjoy working at Falcon because they provide a unique opportunity to experience and work within all aspects of the engineering and architectural services industry – I get to learn something new every day. I also get to work alongside some incredibly talented and knowledgeable individuals who make it fun to come into work every day. However, it all starts with the leaders of the company who have created an employee-centric work culture that makes you feel appreciated and heard as an employee.Chase Edwards, Project Manager
You ever ask someone who is a subject matter expert a question regarding their field of expertise and they respond by taking a deep breath and saying ‘Ok…so!!” and you know you’re about to get a whole bunch of awesome education…welcome to Falcon.Neeraj Chander, Senior Architect
Finding the right work environment might not always be the easiest task. You might want to be surrounded by like-minded experts who will challenge you and help you grow as a professional. Or perhaps you’re most interested in working on exciting projects.
Here at Falcon, we are committed to forming meaningful connections, partnerships and strive each day to foster a sense of belonging and empowerment. We value our diverse workforce and as a result, are a blended family of skilled, educated professionals committed to innovation. Just within our 100+ employees, we have over 20 languages spoken!
Being different is good.
The Falcon Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means that all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
- Professional Licensing Assistance - We have robust systems in place to help you track your License status or assist you in the application process.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement to keep you at the top of your game and on top of your Licenses/Certifications.
- P.E./R.A. License, Certification and Membership Reimbursements (upon approval) - Supporting our expertly skilled staff every step of their career development is among one of our priorities.
On top of competitive salaries and a professional work environment, Falcon offers a comprehensive benefits package. Check out below to see what we have.
The Basics and Essentials:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage with a portion of the Medical and Dental coverage paid by Falcon.
- 401K- A retirement program with employer matching up to 3%.
- We offer Paid Holidays, Paid sick time and vacation days.
- Fully Company funded Short-Term & Long-Term Disability benefits.
- Allstate Supplemental Insurance.
And that’s not all:
- Jury Duty Leave
- Employee Referral Program- Refer a friend for a job at Falcon and get paid for it.
- Does your State not provide Maternity or Paternity Leave? No problem, Falcon offers Maternity/Paternity leave when your State does not.
- Mobile Phone Plan Discounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
Worried about a potential work-related injury or illness? Falcon has your back with Workers Compensation.