The Falcon Group offers Maintenance Engineering support to help optimize your cooling systems for the hot days ahead. If you're having issues with your Air Conditioning systems please reach out to Falcon. We offer professional services, applying robust engineering practices and years of experience to guide you in optimizing the cooling system performance in your building, improving reliability, comfort and serviceability. Our focus is on total system approach focusing on performance, maintenance quality, repetitive failure root cause analysis, and preventative maintenance. Retro-commissioning and re-commissioning, can prolong the lifespan of your capital assets allowing communities time to strategically plan for eventual replacement or system retrofit.
- Physical Plant survey and assessment: We use a systematic approach, analyzing current issues that affect your cooling system's performance.
- Review of current issues and historical problems from the past three years.
- Review of recent work completed including all maintenance and repair records.
- Performance of field testing and observation of equipment operations and control sequences.
- Control system review and optimization, including evaluation and implementation of Building Management Systems (for energy reduction).
- Review of current facility requirements and equipment schedules.
- Assessment of comfort levels.
- Ventilation analysis and diagnosing odor migration and pressurization issues.
- Economizers, Outside Air Diagnostics and Cooling Systems Performance Scores
- Review of maintenance standards and quality.
- Central Plant Refrigerant Charge Optimization.
- Retrofit for obsolete and phased out refrigerants
- Regulatory requirements.
- Estimation of remaining useful life and capital planning.
- Building Condition Assessment reports targeted to specific systems or whole building.
Falcon has expertise in all types of building HVAC systems, including Split Systems, Packaged Rooftop Units, Packaged Indoor Units, Central Station Air Handling Units, through-wall AC units and PTAC’s, Air and Water Source Heat Pumps, Computer Room ACs, ductless mini-split and variable refrigerant flow systems, Reciprocating, Screw, Centrifugal, Scroll and Absorption Chillers, Cooling Towers, leak testing and riser piping evaluation, refrigerant evacuation, charging and retrofit, chilled water and condenser water pumps, and air distribution. We also provide Testing, Adjusting, and Balancing for Air and Water Systems.
Before investing in capital replacement projects that may not be necessary, get an independent expert assessment. Call The Falcon Group for assistance and start saving on your maintenance costs today.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to The Falcon Group regarding this information.