The Falcon Group
is your resource
for educational seminars and accredited presentations to earn CEU’s towards your property management designation.
The Falcon Group offers in-person lunch & learn and webinars for your convenience. Each presentation is worth (1) CEU per hour.
These courses are approved by Community Association Managers International Certification Board (CAMICB) to fulfill continuing education requirements for the CMCA certification.
Is there a topic you are interested in but do not see it listed?
Our ever-expanding list of multi-state, accredited presentations include but is not limited to:
- All Hands-on Deck
- Asphalt Pavement and Retaining Walls
- Asset Repositioning for Associations
- Building Conditions Assessment
- Capital Reserve Studies
- Concrete Restoration
- Façade – High-Rise
- Ice Damming
- Large Construction Projects
- Masonry Facade Construction, Maintenance and Repair
- Parking Garage Repair and Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance
- Roofing Projects- Low, Mid, High-Rise
- Surviving a Disaster - High-Rise Buildings
- Transition Evaluations
- Ventilation in Multifamily Communities
- Water Infiltration/Damage