Florida Condominium Requirements:
PHASE ONE MILESTONE INSPECTIONS:
- The association taking steps to identify any potential structural defects that may affect the Condominium.
- Hire a licensed Structural Engineer with forensic and structural inspection experience.
- Phase One requires every condominium built before 1992, three stories or taller, your local building department in Florida will be sending you a notice for this new requirement.
PHASE TWO MILESTONE INSPECTIONS:
- The Structural Engineer will provide information if the condominium needs further investigation or additional intensive testing.
- Phase Two further investigates issues found during the initial inspection in Phase One to determine the extent of the issue that your building may be facing. Complete understanding of what the next steps for your condominium will be.
STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY RESERVE STUDY:
- Repairs could be substantial to your condominium, which is why Florida is requiring all condominium associations perform a Structural Integrity Reserve Study to ensure there is finances for these repairs needed.
Contact The Falcon Group today to schedule your condominium's Phase One Milestone Inspection with one of our expert Structural Engineers.