Energy / MEP Consulting
Our expert team of consultants, licensed - LEED accredited engineers and architects provide the most comprehensive services in our industry for evaluating, designing and managing the implementation of energy-efficient systems.
Falcon Energy Consultants offers full service mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) designs and specifications, inspections, troubleshooting, building commissioning, energy audits and energy feasibility studies. Falcon’s energy division has licensed engineers as well as LEED accredited engineers and architects with experience in evaluating existing systems and design of new energy efficient systems.
“Our MEP services assist our existing clients as well as provide new clients with expert planning or analysis for repairs, upgrades or replacements of building systems to assist each building in becoming more energy efficient. Our energy/MEP division reinforces that Falcon is the most comprehensive firm in the industry”
- Andrew Amorosi, P.E., R.S, Principal
Our Services Include
- Energy Audits
- Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing Analysis/Design
- Building Modeling & Simulation
- Sub-metering Analysis/Design
- Testing, Balancing & Adjusting
- Renewable Energy Feasibility Studies
- Life Cycle Evaluations
- Control System Analysis/Design
- Energy Rebate and Incentive Analysis
- Solar & Alternative Energy Design